The Payroll Voluntary Deduction Authorization/Cancellation Form is used when an employee wants to start, change, or cancel an automatic deduction from his or her paycheck.  This is not to be used for union-related requests. Employees must work directly with their unions to make any changes to their related membership. 

Employees are directed to submit this form to their department’s payroll division.

This form was last updated November 19, 2021.