Suppliers are required to identify the state in which their headquarters (HQ) are located in accordance with San Francisco Administrative Code Chapter 12X: Banning City travel and contracting in states that allow discrimination, effective September 9, 2019. Please refer to the following instructions to identify your HQ state:
Method 1: Update your HQ via the SF City Partner homepage
First, log into the San Francisco City Partner website, select your state from the dropdown shown below, and select "Go". Headquarters are defined as the control center of an organization or operation, or nerve center. If this dropdown is not showing up for you, please navigate to Method 2: Update your HQ via a Supplier Change Request
On the next page, click the "Submit" button to complete the update.
If you do not provide the state in which your headquarters is located, you will not be eligible to receive new contracts with the City and County of San Francisco. Please be aware that it may take up to 24 hours to reflect any changes.
Method 2: Update your HQ via a Supplier Change Request
1. Log into the San Francisco City Partner website
2. Select Request for Account Changes
3. After Navigating to Supplier Change Request Click on Expand all
4. Go to question 6 and click on Select to choose the state from the provided list
5. Select the state
6. Click on Submit on top of the page
7. Select the Audit reason Code as Headquarters (12X), check the box to Confirm Changes, and click on the Submit Button.
8. Upon submitting, you will receive a confirmation: