The SF Employee Portal People and Pay system allows employees with a pre-populated schedule to enter the same types of absences for a date range! It also updates employee’s leave balances in real time, decreasing the possibility of reporting more hours than an employee has in their balance.
This Reference Guide is to assist users in reporting absences on their timesheet and provides instruction for the following 6 scenarios:
• Reporting a Full Day Absence
• Reporting a Partial Day Absence
• Reporting Full Day Absences for a Date Range
• Reporting Partial Day Absences for a Date Range
• Entering Absences with Additional Timesheet Details
• Editing and Canceling an Absence Entry