Use the attached SF Employee Portal - People and Pay System Access Request (SAR) form to request system access for Departmental HR, Payroll, and Budget Staff. On the form, Managers should identify what job responsibilities the employee will be responsible for as job responsibilities determine what system pages the employee will be granted access to.
User Security Approval Process:
- Employee's supervisor/manager submits Security & Access Requests to designated HR and Payroll access approvers.
- HR/Payroll access approvers will approve or deny the request then send the signed access request form to SFEmployeePortalSupport.sfgov.org or via a ticket at sfemployeportalsupport.sfgov.org
- The Systems Division registers employee for required training, based on selected Job Responsibilities and course availability
- Employee completes required training
- The Systems Division grants user access after completion of required training
The attached form is a fillable pdf form that can be either printed, signed, and scanned or can have an electronic signature added. The completed form can then either be attached to a self-service ticket on the SF Employee Portal Support Knowledge Center or can be emailed to SFEmployeePortalSupport@sfgov.org. Starting December 5th 2017 the two stage approval process begins.