For Department Payroll Use Only

The Employee Change of Department Form is used when an employee transfers between City and County of San Francisco departments or to/from CCSF to/from SF Unified School District or the San Francisco Community College District.  The form summarizes the transferring of an employee’s paid leave balances, pay adjustments, and banked vacation information.