Accessing My Learning
- Access the SF Employee Portal from the Gateway
- To access the login page, start at the following web page:www.sfgov.org/sfemployee
- Log in using your username is the DSW (Disaster Service Worker)/employee id number found on the back of your employee badge. This same credential is used to log into your computer and email systems. (If you have any issues please see the following link to a Knowledge Center article Log Into the SF Employee Portal)
- From the home screen click the Work Links tab.
- Then click to access your classes. You will see the courses you are enrolled in on your list of classes.
- Begin by clicking the Launch button.