F$P has made additional updates to the Batch Interface Schedule (on 8-4-17) based on business needs and department feedback. The Batch Interface Schedules are available by Department and by Interface ID as attachments at the bottom of the page.
Some general notes to assist you in understanding the schedule:
- For Inbound interfaces (to F$P) that run throughout the day (e.g., hourly, every 15 minutes, etc.), departments should submit files via SFTP throughout the day, as needed, at the specified interval beginning at the Start Time (e.g., for AP-INT-002 departments that send their first file by 9:00 am will be included in the first processing time at 9:00 am; subsequent files received will be processed on the hour until 6:00 PM)
- For Inbound interfaces (to F$P) that run Daily/Weekly/Monthly, a time range is indicated for departments to submit a file via SFTP in order to have the file processed by the specified end time (e.g., for PO-INT-008 the batch server will start accepting files at 4:00 PM and will execute one received file per department at 8:00 PM); files received after the specified End Time will be queued for processing the next day (departments that wish to send an updated file the next day should submit a Help Desk ticket to have the existing file cleared from the batch server)
- For Outbound interfaces (from F$P) that run throughout the day, the first file will be generated at the Start Time and sent when complete (the exact length of time that it will take to generate an Outbound file will vary by file, and has not yet been determined), and will continue at the specified Frequency until the End Time
- For Outbound interfaces (from F$P) that run Daily/2x Daily/Weekly/Monthly, the file will be generated at the Start Time and sent when complete (the exact length of time that it will take to generate an Outbound file will vary by file, and has not yet been determined)
- Items where no RICEW ID is noted are F$P processes that do not generate a file to departments and no inbound file is expected, but will produce results that departments will see in the PeopleSoft modules
Inbound files that fail on the SFTP server or fail during processing, or Outbound files that fail during processing or fail to send properly to departments via the SFTP server will generate an error message email sent to both the FSP Functional Team and System Support distribution lists for follow-up. If your department staff is not receiving error messages, please be sure that we have a valid system support email list for your department.